We’ve got some great sailing opportunities coming up — take a look at the links below and sign up!
- DC Sail Cantina Cup: Saturday, August 15. A great regatta, a fun party, and a fundraiser for a fantastic cause.
- Olivia Constants Team Race: August 22-23. Try your hand at something new, and support a great cause. You just need to have a skipper/crew; boats are provided and teams arranged on site via random pairing for 2 vs. 2 racing on Saturday, and more traditional 3 vs. 3 teams racing on Sunday.
- PRSA Fall Tune Up Regatta: Saturday, August 29 or Sunday, August 39 (date will be finalized soon). This will be a one day regatta for practice and on-the-water coaching. Scores will not count towards any series. This will be a great chance to tune up before the fall series, and perhaps to get some new crew out on the water. Check back for more info soon!
- Duck Challenge Regatta: August 29-30. A great regatta up in Havre de Grace, and our first Dixie District Purnell Cup Regatta of the fall!
- PRSA President’s Cup: September 19-20. This is the signature fall event for PRSA. Let’s make sure to get a great turnout in the Lightning Class! Register and pay online before September 12 to save with the early registration discount!