We might be expecting yet another blast of snow, but we’re just one month away from the start of the 2014 racing season! Now is the perfect time to sign-up for your RC duty and to pay your Fleet 50 and PRSA dues. Take care of these things now and you’re all set for the season!
- Sign up on the PRSA Dues & RC Duty Page.
- After March 15 I will be contacting skippers who have not yet signed up to first fill PRO slots and then to fill others slots.
- Remember that, as per the decision taken at the 2014 Fleet 50 Annual Meeting & Awards Banquet, skippers who do not personally serve on RC (in any capacity) at least once in the season will not be scored for the 2014 Fleet 50 Championship Series.
- Fleet 50 dues are $20 for skippers. There are no crew dues.
- PRSA dues are $90 for skippers and $25 for associate members (crews)
- Remember to pay your ILCA Dues as well!
Participating in RC duty is essential to our ability to hold races over the spring and fall series. Your dues payments are essential to the purchase and upkeep of equipment and for the purchase of trophies and other awards. Take care of all of this now, and you are all set for the 2014 season!