We attended the last Lightning Dixie District regatta of 2018, Thanks so much to Joe Buczkowski and the Hampton Yacht club for hosting another great event with the largest Lightning attendance with 11 boats!
Check out the results and nice write up by Joe at ILCA: https://tinyurl.com/HamptonFallFling
There were 2 days of great wind, awesome sailing and an incredible oyster roast by the amazing folks at the Hampton Yacht Club for hosting this event at their neighborhood home. As the only fleet 50 boat, we would like to express special thanks to Emily Patton who joined us and did some awesome spinnaker flying in some tough conditions! And as always it is to hang our with our son Ed Lane at these Regattas, even though he is starting to build a nice crewing resume and his boat clearly kicks out butt on the race course! #nicefollowingyouaroundthecourseJoe!
Looking forward to seeing everyone in 2019!
- PRSA President’s Cup Regatta Results
- Lightning Fall Racing…PRSA President’s Cup & What is Your “One More Regatta”
- New Fleet 50 Flag & Summer Sailing! Are you Ready for Racing!?!
- Register for the 2018 PRSA President’s Cup!
- PRSA Spring Series Results
- 28 boats sailed the combined 34th Annual Doc Gilbert Potomac Cup and 2018 Dixie District Championship Regatta!
- 2018 Lightning Dixie District Championship / Doc Gilbert Potomac Cup
- Leesylvania State Park Cleanup
- Register now for the 2018 Dixie District Championships & Doc Gilbert Potomac Cup!