Over the summer of 2017 we will be transitioning from our old Yahoo! Group to a new Google Group for our email listserv. Our new Fleet 50 Google Group will be at this web address: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/fleet50. Follow these instructions for joining and posting our new email list:
- You do not need to have a google account or gmail address to join the group, though if you do you will find that there are a few additional areas of functionality that you can access. If you have a gmail or google account:
- Sign in to Google Groups. Learn how to join if you don’t have a Google Account.
- In the box at the top, enter “Lightning Fleet 50.”
- Click on our group and then click Apply to join group.
- If you do not have a google or gmail account, send us an email at email@example.com and we will send an invitation to join to your email address.
- To send an email to the group you can either:
- Click here for additional FAQ information on joining or posting, and for information on how to join or post if you don’t have a gmail or google account.